OhioHealth EMS offers a variety of educational opportunities including EMT and Paramedic schools, continuing education classes, online learning, physician presenters and other guest speakers, nationally-standardized courses (ACLS, BLS, PALS, etc.), conferences, presentations, human patient simulation, skills labs and workshops.
Our educators are experts in their fields and enjoy teaching. We have many topics available and can customize any topic to the needs of an organization.
- Outreach Education Continuing Education Classes and Standardized Courses (ACLS, BLS, PALS, ASLS, PHTLS, Etc.)
- Online Learning Podcasts, Self Studies, and Virtual Education
- EMS Education EMT and Paramedic Schools
- Class Calendar Search for classes of all types
- Group Education Request Request a Group Class for your Organization