The Operations Division is responsible for clinical and operational resources, including:
- Hospital EMS Coordinators
- EMS Clinical Excellence
- EMS Outcomes
- EMS Process Improvement
- Quality and Patient Safety
- EMS Medical Command
- EMS Medical Direction
- EMS Clinical Integration
- Community Paramedicine (CP) and Mobile Integrated Healthcare (MIH)
- EMS Service Excellence
- EMS Records and Health Information Management
- EMS Communications
- Regional Emergency, Mass-Casualty and Disaster Planning and Support
- Ambulance and Medical Transportation Access
- EMS Equipment Return
- Logistics and Planning
- Research and Development
For more information, visit Support Services and the Quick Links above.
The partnership between OhioHealth and Emergency Medical Services organizations is critical to the efficiency and effectiveness of the continuum of care. Through continual performance improvement, open communications and education, together we advance clinical excellence.
To affect our partnership, OhioHealth has dedicated Hospital EMS Coordinators and designated ED Liaisons throughout our system. Each serves as the primary local contact for Emergency Medical Services, medical transportation and public safety organizations.
For more information, visit EMS Coordinators by Location