The Operations Division is responsible for clinical and operational resources, including:
- ED and Hospital EMS Coordinators
- Ambulance and Medical Transportation Access
- Clinical Excellence
- EMS Process Improvement
- Patient Outcomes and Follow-Up
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Clinical Integration
- Community Paramedicine (CP) and Mobile Integrated Healthcare (MIH)
- EMS Hotlines
- Lifenet System
- Radio Systems
- Equipment Return
- Logistics and Planning
- Medical Command
- EMS Medical Direction
- Records and Health Information Management
- Regional Emergency, Mass-Casualty and Disaster Planning and Support
- Research and Development
- Service Excellence
For more information, visit Support Services and the Quick Links above.
The partnership between OhioHealth and Emergency Medical Services organizations is critical to the efficiency and effectiveness of the continuum of care. Through continual performance improvement, open communications and education, together we advance clinical excellence.
To affect our partnership, OhioHealth has dedicated Hospital EMS Coordinators and designated ED Liaisons throughout our system. Each serves as the primary local contact for Emergency Medical Services, medical transportation and public safety organizations.
For more information, visit EMS Coordinators by Location