OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Supporting Those That Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, an interdisciplinary center dedicated to improving patient care and outcomes by engaging others and providing exceptional clinical, educational, and operational resources for EMS practitioners, first responders, health care professionals, educators, and emergency medical dispatchers.
Information is Coming Soon!
News & Announcements
- Save-the-date for The Ohio EMS Conference presented by OhioHealth: Monday May 22, -23, 2023. Information is coming soon! Jan 19, 2023
- OhioHealth welcomes Van Wert Health in Van Wert Ohio. Jan 11, 2023
- Welcome to OhioHealth Southeastern Medical Center and OhioHealth Southeastern Ambulance in Cambridge Ohio. They are the OhioHealth’s family’s newest members. Jan 11, 2023
- Join us for FREE CE on the third Wednesday of each month for OhioHealth EMS Night Out at Grady Memorial Hospital Oct 10, 2022
- Join us for Drive-Thru EMS CE at Doctors Hospital ED Oct 18, 19, and 20 from 12-2pm. Stop by the ambulance bay at any time during these hours for FREE on-the-spot, quick, and easy CE. Oct 6, 2022
- Drive-Thru EMS CE at Grant Medical Center ED September 20th, 21st, & 22nd 12:00 – 2:00 pm Stop by the ambulance bay at any time during these hours for FREE on-the-spot, quick, and easy CE. Sep 13, 2022
- Updates to OAC Chapter 4765-14 (Trauma Triage) from the Ohio Division of EMS Sep 13, 2022
More from the blog ›
Selected images used are in the public domain