OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Since 1982, Supporting Those Who Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, a multi-disciplinary center dedicated to improving patient care and outcomes by providing educational, clinical and operational resources for EMS organizations and professionals.
Register Now for The Ohio EMS Conference!
Monday, May 18, 2015
The Greater Columbus Convention Center
Free. Fun. Educational.
- The Ohio EMS Conference
- The John P. Moore Memorial EMS Award for Excellence
- The Ohio EMS Leadership Forum
- The Ohio EMS Education Forum New Event
- Franklin County Firefighters|OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
EMS Profesions Alumni Breakfast
- Concepts in EMS Process Improvement workshop New Event
Gordon Graham, Graham Research Consultants
Chief Rick Lasky, Lewisville (TX) Fire Department (Ret.)
Henry E. Wang, MD, MS, University of Alabama School of Medicine
Paul E. Pepe, MD, MPH, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Register Early. We are expecting almost 800 participants!
Our Latest News and Blog Posts
- Feb 25 2015OhioHealth is pleased to present the 2015 Neuroscience Symposium, ASLS and ENLS.
- Feb 23 2015Plan now for the Spring OhioHealth EMS Update conference on April 18, 2015
- Feb 20 2015Nominations are Open for The John P. Moore Memorial EMS Award for Excellence
- Feb 17 2015Register now for our March 14-15, 2015 Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS) Course
- Feb 10 2015Join Us for The Ohio EMS Conference 2015; A Record-breaking Free, Fun, Educational Event.
More from the blog ›
OhioHealth EMS Spotlight
Classes are now available. Our program is designed to improve patient care by making high-quality education available to those who provide emergency medical services in communities across Ohio.
Trauma in the Tropics Cruise and Conference
February 28, 2015 – March 7, 2015
Join us aboard Royal Caribbean’s Vision of the Seas™
with ports in Mexico, Honduras and Belize!
“Beaches, palm trees and oceans blue, there’s no better place for you!”