OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Since 1982, Supporting Those Who Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, a multi-disciplinary center dedicated to improving patient care and outcomes by providing educational, clinical and operational resources for EMS organizations and professionals.
OhioHealth is EMS Strong and Getting Stronger
You may have noticed subtle changes over the last several months such as the rebranding of this web site! But there are more changes occurring—all designed around strengthening the ways that we connect with and support our partners in EMS.
Our Latest News and Blog Posts
- Jul 15 2015Save the Date: Trauma Care Conference, November 18-19, 2015
- Jul 8 2015OhioHealth receives multiple awards for life-saving heart and stroke care
- Jun 27 2015Escaping Violent Encounters for EMS and Fire Violence Prevention Training
- Jun 27 2015Inside Riverside's new $300M neuroscience addition
- Jun 27 2015NBC 4's Ellie Merritt on the new OhioHealth Neuroscience Center
More from the blog ›
OhioHealth EMS Spotlight
Emergency Medical Technician and Paramedic classes are available.
Our program improves patient care by making high-quality education available to those who provide emergency medical services in communities across Ohio.
More Information ›
Trauma in the Tropics
Cruise and Conference: Mediterranean Style!
June 21 – July 1, 2016
Join us for our first European Conference and Cruise
to celebrate our 20th anniversary with stops in Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Turkey.