OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Supporting Those That Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, a multi-disciplinary center
dedicated to improving patient care by engaging partners
and providing exceptional clinical, educational, and operational resources
for emergency responders, healthcare professionals, and others.
OhioHealth EMS Spotlight
Class and Conference Cancellations
OhioHealth and other healthcare systems are monitoring developments with COVID-19. With clinical guidance and public health considerations, we take appropriate measures to protect our patients and each other.
OhioHealth EMT schools, paramedic schools, continuing education, other events and services are still being conducted. Periodically, we may make necessary changes to classes, such as switching from a classroom to online format. Watch this site announcements. If you have registered for a class and a change occurs, you will be notified by email.
For information on how OhioHealth is working to keep our communities up-to-date, please check out the OhioHealth Covid-19 toolkit: https://blog.ohiohealth.com/series/covid-19-coronavirus-toolkit/.If you have questions about a specific class or other educational offerings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (614) 566.9111. We want to support you in the best way possible through this unprecedented time.
News & Announcements from our Blog
- OhioHealth and our EMS team are proud to support Delaware County Seniors and SourcePoint! Visit mysourcepoint.org for information and learn how to Thrive after 55. Sep 9, 2020
- OhioHealth Trauma and Critical Care Conference Virtual Edition Aug 4, 2020
- Important traffic changes at Grant Medical Center Jul 10, 2020
- Fire-Based EMS: Mobile Stroke Treatment Unit in Columbus, Ohio Jul 8, 2020
- Check out our FREE online learning catalog! New items have been added including CE for our podcast series: The Cannon! Watch for new episodes each month. Jun 20, 2020
- Learn more about the Safety Stand Down, a joint initiative of the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) and the National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC). Jun 17, 2020
- FREE online CE: OhioHealth EMS Night Out at Grady Memorial Hospital, Recognition and Emerging Treatment of Intracerebral and Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Nirav Amit Vora, MD Jun 4, 2020
- According to a recent AHA article “…doctors say: Your emergency room is safe. And if you need to go, you should.” May 26, 2020
- When you need to go to the Emergency Department, you should. Find out more… May 19, 2020
- Updated Class and Conference Cancellations May 5, 2020
- Class Cancellations Mar 18, 2020
- The Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine is seeking rising Central Ohio junior and senior high schools students interested in the health sciences for their Summer Discovery Experience, June 2020 at the Dublin campus. Mar 10, 2020
More from the blog ›
Selected images used are in the public domain