OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Supporting Those That Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, a multi-disciplinary center dedicated to improving patient care by providing clinical, educational, and operational resources for EMS.
The Ohio EMS Conference
May 16-17, 2016
The Greater Columbus Convention Center
We hope you can join us for either day or both at this
free, fun, educational event!
Our Latest News and Blog Posts
- 2016-05-04 15:49:41Register now for The Ohio EMS Conference! A few spots are still open. It's free, fun education.
- 2016-04-26 22:21:29Educator & EMS Instructor Development Sessions at The Ohio EMS Conference, May 16-17, 2016, Greater Columbus Convention Center. It's free, fun education!
- 2016-04-25 18:12:28Attention EMS Medical Directors; Register now for The Ohio EMS Medical Direction Forum at The Ohio EMS Conference on May 16, 2016
- 2016-04-25 18:05:14Step into the Warm Zone! Hands-on Rescue Task Force Experience at The Ohio EMS Conference, May 16, 2016
- 2016-04-25 17:53:57Final Online Brochure with Agenda and Descriptions of Sessions Available for The Ohio EMS Conference, May 16-17, 2016
More from the blog ›
OhioHealth EMS Spotlight
Emergency Medical Technician and Paramedic classes are available.
Our program improves patient care by making high-quality education available to those who provide emergency medical services in communities across Ohio.
More Information ›
Trauma in the Tropics
Cruise and Conference: Mediterranean Style!
June 21 – July 1, 2016
Join us for our first European Conference and Cruise
to celebrate our 20th anniversary with stops in Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Turkey.