OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Supporting Those That Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, a multi-disciplinary center dedicated to improving patient care by providing exceptional clinical, educational, and operational resources for EMS and other healthcare professions.
Our Latest News and Blog Posts
- Mobile health unit’s goal is to improve infant mortality rate Jul 7, 2016
- Men Face Greater Risk of Cardiac Arrest: Study Jul 6, 2016
- OhioHealth Named One of the Country’s Best Workplaces for Millennials Jul 6, 2016
- Save-the-Date for Trauma in the Hills, September 24, 2016 in Logan Ohio Jun 27, 2016
- 10TV: What happens when you get a concussion? Jun 22, 2016
More from the blog ›
OhioHealth EMS Spotlight
Emergency Medical Technician and Paramedic classes are available.
Our program improves patient care by making high-quality education available to those who provide emergency medical services in communities across Ohio.
More Information ›
Trauma in the Tropics
Cruise and Conference: Mediterranean Style!
June 21 – July 1, 2016
Join us for our first European Conference and Cruise
to celebrate our 20th anniversary with stops in Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Turkey.