OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Since 1982, Supporting Those That Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, a multi-disciplinary center dedicated to improving patient care by providing clinical, educational, and operational resources for EMS.
The Ohio EMS Conference
May 16-17, 2016
The Greater Columbus Convention Center
We hope you can join us for either day or both at this
free, fun, continuing education event!
Our Latest News and Blog Posts
- Jan 11 2016OhioHealth Nelsonville Medical and Emergency Services Transition of Services
- Dec 28 2015We still have space in our 30 Hour EMT Refresher Course, Jan. 11, 18, 25, & Feb. 1. Sign up now!
- Dec 11 2015OhioHealth EMS and MedCare Ambulance partner for EMT scholarship and career opportunities
- Nov 24 201530 Hour EMT Refresher Course, Jan. 11, 18, 25, & Feb. 1 at OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Nov 9 2015Save-the-Date for The Ohio EMS Conference, May 16-17, 2016 - Now Two Days and Still Free!
More from the blog ›
OhioHealth EMS Spotlight
Emergency Medical Technician and Paramedic classes are available.
Our program improves patient care by making high-quality education available to those who provide emergency medical services in communities across Ohio.
More Information ›
Trauma in the Tropics
Cruise and Conference: Mediterranean Style!
June 21 – July 1, 2016
Join us for our first European Conference and Cruise
to celebrate our 20th anniversary with stops in Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Turkey.