OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Supporting Those That Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, a multi-disciplinary center dedicated to improving patient care by providing exceptional clinical, educational, and operational resources for emergency responders and healthcare professionals.
Our Latest Blog Posts
- OhioHealth Lewis Center EMS Open House Sneak Peak Jan 19, 2017
- OhioHealth Paramedic School Celebrates 100th Class and Prepares for the Future (Video) Dec 19, 2016
- OhioHealth’s Freestanding Emergency Department Network Selects Dr. Thomas J. Gavin, MD, MBA as Medical Director Nov 23, 2016
- Grant Medical Center Temporary Trauma Room Changes Effective November 14, 2016 at 0700 Nov 11, 2016
- Join us for CE Madness Week, November 14-18 at OhioHealth Doctors Hospital. It’s Free and no pre-registration is required! Nov 9, 2016
More from the blog ›
OhioHealth EMS Spotlight
Emergency Medical Technician and Paramedic classes are available.
Our program improves patient care by making high-quality education available to those who provide emergency medical services in communities across Ohio.
More Information ›
Trauma in the Tropics
Cruise and Conference
January 29 – February 5, 2017
Join us aboard the Royal Caribbean’s Jewel of the Seas™
Leaving from San Juan, Puerto Rico aboard Royal Caribbean’s Jewel of the Sea with ports in St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Antigua, Barbados and St. Lucia