OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Supporting Those That Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, a multi-disciplinary center dedicated to improving patient care by providing exceptional clinical, educational, and operational resources for EMS and other healthcare professions.
Our Latest News and Blog Posts
- 2016-05-26 17:03:15The Ohio EMS Conference 2016 Evaluations are Now Available Online
- 2016-05-20 16:00:02EMS Notice: Traffic Alert for OhioHealth Grant Medical Center, May 25-June 8, 2016
- 2016-05-20 14:30:45Saving Lives with Outstanding Stroke Care
- 2016-05-19 21:50:41OhioHealth Physician Dr. Robert Lowe Named EMS Medical Director of the Year by ACEP and the Ohio Division of EMS
- 2016-05-15 19:24:48We hope to see you at OhioHealth EMS Week Celebrations this Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
More from the blog ›
OhioHealth EMS Spotlight
Emergency Medical Technician and Paramedic classes are available.
Our program improves patient care by making high-quality education available to those who provide emergency medical services in communities across Ohio.
More Information ›
Trauma in the Tropics
Cruise and Conference: Mediterranean Style!
June 21 – July 1, 2016
Join us for our first European Conference and Cruise
to celebrate our 20th anniversary with stops in Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Turkey.