OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Supporting Those That Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, an interdisciplinary center dedicated to improving patient care and outcomes by engaging partners and providing exceptional clinical, educational, and operational resources for first responders and health care providers.
Did you Miss Joining The Ohio EMS Conference 2021?
You can still get free continuing education with our EMS Week online learning events. We’re also working to prepare our EMS conference sessions for release too. Watch for them coming soon.
OhioHealth EMS Spotlight
First Responder COVID-19 Reminder
All persons entering an OhioHealth hospital or emergency department are still required to wear a surgical mask or other hospital-approved PPE which covers both the mouth and nose. Download flyer for details
News & Announcements from our Blog
- Firehouse magazine: Measuring the Success of Your EMS System, Dr. Eric Cortez, OhioHealth System EMS Medical Director Jul 21, 2021
- New Summer Edition of The OhioHealth EMS Newsletter. Check out our articles on trauma care, tPa administration in stroke, The Ohio EMS Conference recap, pulmonary embolism and thrombus in COVID, and education updates. Jul 16, 2021
- Free Trauma CE’s In June from OhioHealth Trauma Jun 1, 2021
- Save-the-Date for OhioHealth Trauma CE, June 21-23, 1800-2000 hrs May 17, 2021
- OhioHealth Neurosciences is first in region to provide life saving TNK administration for stroke patients May 4, 2021
- The Spring OhioHealth EMS Newsletter is hot off the press. Check it out and share with your friends! Apr 8, 2021
- New OhioHealth VIsitor Restrictions Effective November 18, 2020 Nov 17, 2020
More from the blog ›
Selected images used are in the public domain