OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services
Supporting Those That Serve So Many
Welcome to OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services, a multi-disciplinary center dedicated to improving patient care by providing exceptional clinical, educational, and operational resources for EMS organizations and professionals.
Our Latest News and Blog Posts
- Ohio Division of EMS Notice: Heroin Abuse within the Opioid Crisis Sep 23, 2016
- Join us for our free iRESQ: Education Through Simulation work shop on September 30, 2016 Sep 21, 2016
- Congratulations to Dr. Shay O’Mara, OhioHealth System Chief, Trauma and Acute Care Surgery Aug 12, 2016
- Join us for Trauma in the Hills, September 24, 2016 at the Logan Conference Center Aug 12, 2016
- EMT Refresher, September 12 – October 3, Mondays at OhioHealth Doctors Hospital Aug 11, 2016
More from the blog ›
OhioHealth EMS Spotlight
Emergency Medical Technician and Paramedic classes are available.
Our program improves patient care by making high-quality education available to those who provide emergency medical services in communities across Ohio.
More Information ›
Trauma in the Tropics
Cruise and Conference
January 29 – February 5, 2017
Join us aboard the Royal Caribbean’s Jewel of the Seas™
Leaving from San Juan, Puerto Rico aboard Royal Caribbean’s Jewel of the Sea with ports in St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Antigua, Barbados and St. Lucia