We are pleased to announce Grant recently received their 2022 trauma reverification as a Level 1 Trauma Center and passed with no deficiencies. Trauma reverification means Grant provides the highest quality of surgical care to trauma patients. Congratulations on this prestigious recognition!
We are very proud of Mark and his contributions to our patients and team.
All of the OhioHealth associates nominated for this prestigious award have a unique story and contribute greatly to improving the health of those we serve. To learn more about each, visit the Ohio Hospital Association’s Facebook page.
Congratulations to everyone!
OhioHealth Trauma has partnered with OhioHealth EMS to provide easy access to information about trauma services. Trauma now has a dedicated tab on the OhioHealth EMS website. You can find information about each of the trauma centers, the services they provide, and how to contact them.
Visit ohiohealthems.com/trauma or email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect directly with OhioHealth Trauma. We are waiting to hear from you!
OhioHealth Grant: City Sewer Repairs Start 2018-06-11
-Repairs nightly for 3-5 days from 2000 until 0600 next morning.
-No through access fromE State St to Grant ED.
-Must access Grant ED from E Town St or Chapel St.
-S 6th St and Chapel St intersection at entrance to ambulance ramp will be partially blocked.
-Ambulance ramp will have enough space open to allow ambulance access to bays.
-Police officer will be on-duty to assist with traffic flow.
Please share with affected teams: OhioHealth Grant Street Closure on June 2, 2018
On Saturday June 2 there will be a road closure on East Town Street between South Grant Avenue and South 6th Street from 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. due to a crane project on site.
An overview of the work occurring June 2 is below.
- Saturday, June 2 East Town Street, between South Grant Avenue and South 6th Street will close at 6:30 a.m.
- Ambulances enroute to the emergency department should follow detour signs
- Ambulances with direct admissions and discharges in the Bone and Joint Center should proceed to the rear of 300 E Town Street to access that building.
- Traffic will return to normal at 8:30 p.m., June 2.
- If there is inclement weather on Saturday, June 2, we will postpone the closure and project to Saturday, June 9.
- There will be more road closures coming up in the month of June. Stayed tuned for more information on the details of those closures.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as Grant improves our facility to better serve our patients, associates and community.