Start Your Career as an Emergency Medical Technician
MedCare Ambulance and OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services are working together to help launch EMS careers
- 20 Scholarships are available
- Scholarships will cover full cost of OhioHealth EMT Class #29 excluding textbooks
- Classes begin January 20, 2016 and end June 11, 2016. Classes are every Monday and Wednesday evenings from 5 pm to 10 pm with occasional Saturdays and clinical hours .
- Upon graduation, EMTs will have immediate full-time employment at MedCare with benefits including: health, vision, dental insurance and immediate PTO accrual
- 403b retirement package
- National Registry Refresher and other continuing education provided on-site
- Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first serve for those who apply, pass screening process, and agree to terms of scholarship.
MedCare Scholarship Flyer
MedCare Scholarship Application